Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Melissa & her Sweet Sweet Boys {Jamie Solorio Photography}







What an adorable family!  I have to say one of my favorites is the Chris standing in the Batman shirt!  Though, the picture of big brother holding little brother just melts my heart!  Thank you Melissa for letting me capture these moments of your children!  It was fun and busy all at the same time! lol!

To view more of my local Redding, CA work please visit my site.  The site is still a work in progress, if you would like to look at more images, please visit my Facebook page!  See...another blog post!  I am working on it! lol!  I have TONS more images to blog about and put up on my website...soon, I promise!

xoxo,
Jamie

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP