Saturday, September 15, 2012

Holiday Mini Sessions {Jamie Solorio Photography)

Yes...it is that time of year again!  Christmas cards will soon be mailed out...or emailed if you book a Mini Session through me.  I don't know about you, but the last time I mailed out my Christmas cards it cost a pretty penny in postage.  Last year I simply created a card and emailed it to all my friends and family!  It was super easy and saved a little too!  However, if you still like to mail out a card, the images I am providing during this Mini Session are all full resolution files with a copy right release for personal printing rights.  So, you are set either way!  Win! Win!

Just in case it rains on the Saturday, 10th of November, I have also set aside the following weekend as a back up!  The day will begin at 9am and there will be a session set every 45 mins.  Please contact me via email if you would like to book a session.  A 50% deposit is required to save your time slot, along with the signed contract.  Please email me at jamiesoloriophoto@hotmail.com if you have any questions or would like to book your Holiday Mini Session to capture your family in 2012.

To view my "work in progress" website, please click HERE.  Or if you would like to visit my facebook page, which happens to have more images at this time than my website...please visit me HERE.

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!

xoxo,
Jamie

* "work in progress" website...I have been too busy to update my new website and blog...sorry!  That is why I am calling the site a work in progress! lol!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP