Monday, September 10, 2012

Taylor & Kimberley {Happily Ever After}

Blogging?  What?  How long has it been?  Way too long!  I am so behind on my blogging and updates on my new site, it is crazy!  However, my super kind, loving, patient, and incredibly handsome husband has decided to help me play catch up.  So, things might be out of order...but at least they are being blogged about!  More to come soon... hopefully! lol!

This has to be the most chill couple EVER!  Taylor and Kimberley are so in love, and deserve the very best life has to offer them!  I couldn't of been more excited to photograph their wedding at the beautiful Vine's wedding hot spot of Red Bluff, CA!  I loved watching Taylor and Kimberly with all of their close friends and family hang out and enjoy each other.  

The day began on Chop Chix of Redding, CA...fabulous place, if I do say so myself.  You need hair, nails, or just learn a dance or two...they totally have you covered.  The very talented make-up artist Nikki Gibson, created a beautiful look for Kimberley and her bridesmaids.  Just stunning!  After that the girls took a limo out to Red Bluff to get ready for the ceremony.  The guys were out hanging and setting everything up, just enjoying their time together.  

Taylor's dad, Rich was the  officiant of the ceremony.  He said the most beautiful things about this couple.  After they were married...that is when the party really began!  There were drinks, dancing, smiles, and stick wars.  All in all, this was a gorgeous wedding for two very special people.  Congratulations Taylor and Kimberley...I wish you the very best in life!

Now onto the images, here are a few images from their wedding album.  To see more, please visit Jamie Solorio Photography of Redding, CA.


















0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP