Thursday, November 10, 2011

Most Precious Little Chloe {Jamie Solorio Newborn Photography of Redding, CA}

What can I say about THIS beautiful little newborn baby girl Chloe?  I can start by telling you what a lucky little thing she is...
1. She has two loving parents who would and will do anything for her in the world.
2. Her Aunties, Uncles, and Grandparents are seriously doting on this one, and she will have them wrapped around her perfect little finger...guaranteed!
3.  She already has the most chill disposition I have ever seen in a newborn, which hopefully yield an easy toddler for Mom and Dad, and an even better teen aged girl.
To see more of my images please visit my website http://www.jamiesoloriophotography.com/ or check out my new page on Facebook...Jamie Solorio Photography. 

XOXO,
Jamie







0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP